Tuesday, February 23, 2010

(sounds like dirt iv)


there was a boy
a very strange enchanted boy
they say he wandered very far, very far
over land and sea
a little shy
and sad of eye
but very wise
was he

and then one day
a magic day he passed my way
and while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
this he said to me
"the greatest thing
you'll ever learn
is just to love
and be loved
in return"

(eden ahbez)

there was a boy
he had a toy
to play with

he made it from the mud
dried it in the sun
someone in his household
didn't like it
destroyed the only thing
he'd ever done

come on you can take it
if you need to
all this happiness
is not just mine

i think i know the dark
as well as you do
i think i know it very well

the sun is like a pain
it's like my father
sometimes it gives me strength
sometimes it makes me cry

i was born to follow
like no other
i was bound to loose
i was bound to die

(kath bloom)

No comments: